Terms of Services
Acceptance of Terms
In order to use DownloadMP3ringtone.com, you must first agree to the Terms of Services.
Changes to Terms
DownloadMP3ringtone.com may change the Terms of Services. You understand and agree that if you use the DownloadMP3ringtone.com after the date on which the Terms of Services have changed, your use constitutes acceptance of the updated Terms of Services.
- The user is responsible and takes liability for the data sent to DownloadMP3ringtone.com.
- The user is aware of the legal risks he/she takes for sound storage and sharing. This is the subject to copyrights, which can force you to assume the legal responsibility.
- In case of any complaint received by the DownloadMP3ringtone.com in regards to any matter, the service supplier has the right to delete or block the data.
- The service supplier reserves the right to contact Internet providers and other institutions, in case the DownloadMP3ringtone.com receives complaints about a specific content or user.
- The user accepts the condition not to share, copy or transmit any information or data which is the subject to copyright, brands, labels and other third-party ownership rights.
- The service supplier does not take responsibility for any errors or dysfunctions occurred while sending data from the YouTube or converting data into ringtone.
- The user is exclusively responsible for any damage occurred from using the website.
- The user is aware that any unlawful sharing of data and information, under protection of copyright laws, is illegal.
- The service supplier has the right to interrupt service at any time without prior notice.